Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Responding to Deadlines

I thought this article had a lot of valuable information, and some that I did not agree with. I have always been a fan of declaring something that I need to do out loud to someone, especially if you find them attractive or have a crush on them...it always helps. It's the only way I motivate myself to go to the gym.

I DON'T however, agree that you should find someone harsh to make sure you are doing what you need to do....it is YOUR responsibility, and yours alone. It is no one else's job to take care of your dead lines. I set alarms on my phone like crazy to remind myself of deadlines and times and things I NEED to get done...you should see the calendar on my phone.

I am usually really good about deadlines because I worry too much and I force myself to take care of things the second they are given to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment