Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Luke's Presentation

To start things off....his presentation was good....like....really good.
So good that I absolutely found myself wanting to play the harmonica the whole time he was presenting.

The monologue going through my head during Luke's presentation:

Wow, this is amazing.
He's really good at harmonica.
How am I supposed to present something this well?
How am I supposed to present my project in an organized way as it is?
HOW AM I GOING TO PRESENT MY PROJECT x43789457389543
This kid has awesome hair.
I have to talk to George.
I have to talk to Mrs. Spence.
I'm not blogging enough.
I really should be blogging more.
I'm going to blog when I get home!
Am I actually going to blog when I get home?
Maybe...
I really want to play video games when I get home...
I should really blog the second that I get home though.
SELF DISCIPLINE, RACHEL.
Maybe I'll meet with George and Mrs. Spence at the same time.
...no that wont work..conflicting schedules.
I should do my next shoot this thursday definitely.

And repeat..

Well guys, here I am. My blog won the battle tonight!


In all seriousness though, Luke's presentation was absolutely amazing. I hope to have one half as good as his.

No comments:

Post a Comment