Monday, April 8, 2013

Things are getting really, really exciting

This past week George and I drove out to a beautiful Greek revival home owned by the sweetest older couple. They used to raise clydesdales, but retired to just owning little shetland ponies.

(this is a shetland pony..they're like the corgis of ponies)

This house was where we chose (and kind of needed) to do our Grace Kelly shoot. 


This house had huge beams like the one Grace is leaning against in this photo. I unfortunately could not get a photo of the house because the owners didn't want their house to be easily identifiable in any of our photos. 

This shoot was particularly tricky because I was literally staring directly into the sunlight. I had to count to three with my eyes shut and then open them really wide, really quick, while maintaining posture, and calm. It was very hard to keep myself looking and feeling relaxed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment