Sunday, April 21, 2013

The long lost search for a stupid chair

Hey guys!

My next shoot is going to be of the beautiful Marilyn Monroe--my favorite photograph of her ever!


heavenly

So George and I have been searching high and low for a stupid chair, and after a few weeks of searching, I discovered one that I have seen every day for two years! It is actually the foot rest of a chair in my art room! Funny how blind you can be to something right under your nose!

For this shoot, I'll be needing what I believe is called a petty coat? Or something very similar to it.
I will need a white strapless top which I already own, and I'll be needing red nail polish and red lipstick. 

I am not sure how I will be getting my hair like this, or if I will have to buy a wig yet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment