Sunday, April 28, 2013

In response to a response...

I will be responding to the response a woman wrote about my blog.
Her name is Meggie. I have no idea who she is. 

She suggested I take more pictures (and post them) of the random bits in my project; however, I have a really difficult time posting random unnecessary things to my blog. I believe every post should have meaning behind it.

She mentioned that she believes I am doing a lot of the work and I am just not showing it. The only idea I could derive from that is posting the final images I create from the shoots. I don't want to reveal them to a lot of people until my gallery in June. I want it to be a surprise to everyone. 

Meggie mentioned she believe's I am aware of what my blog is missing....
I don't think anything is missing. It is my blog behind my character. I am creating it completely out of my own mind, using my ideas and thoughts in all of my posts. How can anyone judge or tell me that my thoughts and ideas are right or wrong?

I do like the idea of having someone video tape a shoot. I might do that this wednesday!

I do admit that I occasionally am struck with a bought of procrastination; however, I always do twice the work in the next shoot or the next week to compensate. I am accomplishing a lot, and perhaps it is not easy to see or tell, and maybe that is something I have to be a little bit more clear on. I definitely do not want to put the photos up though. 

1 comment:

  1. I have witnessed a tone that suggests anger in a few posts. Anger is an important emotion. Usually, it's an emotion for avoiding other emotions. See (when you are ready) if you can identify what you're feeling fully--this acknowledgement is important to your project process too.

    ReplyDelete