Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Seven (pt. 2)

This is a list of seven things I want or need to know more about.
1. My top priority over break is to watch all the movies my photos originate from. Although I have seen a few of them, I'd still like to watch them all over again.
2. I'd really like to know a little bit more about some of my character's histories. I know a lot about Marilyn Monroe, and I have always ben fascinated with Barbie's history and how she came to be. Maybe I'll look for some books or documentaries over break.
3. I'd like to expand my photoshop skills. I have a little knowledge having taken my photoshop independent study, but I would really love to learn more. Not only for my project, but for college and for my future.
4. I'd like to maybe pick up a few photography skills along with this whole process. I believe this is a skill I could definitely benefit from in the future.

I honestly can not think of any other things I would like to or need to know more about. I'm sure that is definitely subject to change!

No comments:

Post a Comment