Tuesday, March 12, 2013

After Watching Barnsong

My class watched a past WISE presentation video the other day, and we were asked to respond to it.

Did you have a better understanding about your project after watching Barnsong?

I think what was most prominent to me was that these projects are not ones to do last minute. Also, people are willing to help! Especially because it is a school project, people are definitely down to help a student out.

Do you have any questions/wonder about WISE projects?

After watching this video, no not really. I'm pretty confident (right now) in what I'm doing and thinking about my project and the idea of a WISE project as a whole.

Do you have any more project goals after watching Barnsong?

Only one. Get on it!! I want to finish all of my photographs and then some by the due date.

No comments:

Post a Comment