Sunday, February 10, 2013

I've always been a planner

I am unsure of how to make this post entertaining, so I'm sorry in advanced.

To plan out my next two weeks, I am going to make a list:

WEEK ONE
  1. Decide which picture I would like to work with first. 
  2. Contact my friend and favorite photographer, George Cannon and set up a time/place to meet him. 
  3. Contact peers that I think I would like to have help with a photograph that has more than one person. (They will be modeling as well.)
  4. Rummage through my closet, the local costume closets I have access to, and my makeup and decide what will help me portray the image I am recreating the best. 
  5. Look up hair tutorials if need be and/or contact a local wig place. 
  6. Practice my makeup/ hair the night before. AND ALSO GET A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP!
  7. Which ever date/place we agree upon, meet George at said destination and have an amazing shoot.
  8. Photoshop the images+ save the finished piece for a later date. 

This makes it seem like I am taking the easy way out on this post, HOWEVER, I will be doing the same thing as said above, in my second week as well (if everything runs smoothly.)

No comments:

Post a Comment